Northeast Regional Library offers eBooks and eAudio through OneClickDigital Online at neregms.oneclickdigital.com
How-to access Northeast Regional Library’s eBook and eAudio on your Apple or Android phone or tablet
Register at: neregms.oneclickdigital.com
- Have your library card # ready.
- Be prepared to enter a username and an 8 digit password with at least 1 number – Write them both down!
- On a hard-wired computer, go to the oneclickdigital site and click on “Register”.
- Once you are registered, your username will show at the top right, showing that you are logged into the system.
- Select an item either from the featured items on the “front page” or go to Browse (top left) and select either “all eaudios” or “all ebooks” to see all holdings in each category at NRL.
- When you find an item you want, click on “checkout” – you may checkout up to 3 eaudios, 3 ebooks, and place 3 holds at a time.
To read your selection on your portable device:
- Go to the app store for your operating system (Google Play, Amazon app, or Apple app), find the app for OneClickDigital and download it.
- Open the OneClickDigital app and login with the username and password you registered with.
- “My titles” should show the items you checked out, but to read them you will have to download them. Click on the down arrow in a circle beneath the title.
- Once downloaded, you play/read your selection by clicking on the center circle beneath the title.
- There are no sound level controls on the app, so you will need to use the sound controls for your device
READ MORE: OneClickDigital Tutorial